I received an email from The Condo Guy requesting the following:
- the depth from the back of the wall to the door of the laundry room;
- the width and depth of the drain pain;
- the distance between the edge of the drain pan and the back of the wall;
- the distance between the edge of the drain pan and the door;
- the length of the lip of the drain pan; and
- the type of electrical outlet the dryer and washer are plugged into (normal 3 prong which is 115 volts or the big plug which is 220 volts).
Replacing the washer/dryer has become more troublesome than ever imagined. The Condo Guy is still looking for a new unit for us. I should ask my friend that lives in these complexs where he got his washer/dryer from and maybe that would help…