Yes, it’s slow as M.O.L.A.S.S.E.S. at work.

I’m not complaining – yet I am.

I am B.O.R.E.D.

Damn short attention span.

 The Internet is boring too. There isn’t anything of interest, at this time. So, I’ve been flipping through O, Oprah’s magazine. My neighbor has it so I decided to borrow it. Haven’t found anything of interest. Guess nothing can entertain me at this point.

My anger towards today’s delivery of the washer/dryer is slowly subsiding. I am very thankful to my employer for being so flexible – I pretty much left the office at 9:50am and returned at 11am and they were cool with that! I know for a fact that any of my last two employers would have written me up for that action. I really am spoiled by my employer – but at the same time I give them high quality work and I know they trust me as an employee. I do believe this is the first company that I’ve worked for that actually treats their employees as they would like to be treated.

Still haven’t received anything from Adam. I am going to assume that no news is good news – but given the recent actions from him I know that is a false assumption.

Well, maybe two years from now Greg and I will be getting ready for our wedding – maybe. It may happen sooner depending on what honeymoon we decide on; there are so many things that Greg and I want to do – it’s hard to pick which one we want to do more. Greg and I are still thinking of attending the Baltimore Bridal Show this coming January or February (although the one in February is on my 29th birthday). I still don’t know how I feel about what type of wedding to have. I do want to do something more than what Adam and I did, yet I don’t want to do something big. I am thinking that our wedding is going to be very small; maybe 50 guests. Which is great in my opinion. At least we have two years (maybe) to make up our minds.

Amelia has two teeth coming in at the same time! No wonder she’s been so cranky. Last night she didn’t want to go to bed, though I believe her stomach was bothering her (gas) so I took her into our bedroom and laid in bed with her in hopes that she would relax and fall asleep; didn’t happen. If anything, it got her more excited. She was all chatty and playing with my face (grabbing my nose and lips). There were moments when she would lay her head on my chest and suck her thumb, but those moments were very short. After about a half hour of this I took her back into her room and placed her in the crib and she was out almost instantly.

Last night was uneventful; Greg made dinner; we watched TV; we went to bed.

I am so looking forward to something different!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s