I’ve had some interesting visitors recently. Like, corporate companies.
Yesterday I had a visitor from the IP of Walgreens and Fruit of the Loom! I don’t believe I’ve written anything about Walgreens nor Fruit of the Looms before (other than now) so it’s interesting to see their IP address on my stats thingy.
I’ve had other corporate visitors but that’s usually because I’ve written about the company; such as USAA (Greg’s car insurance company and the company we have our renters insurance through), and Scottrade.
Also, here are some recent search terms:
- boob mom swimming photo (an interesting image pops into my mind)
- karalinas coupons (what kind of coupons do you have, Kara?)
- i am just about ready to have my baby an (gee, leave me hanging why don’tcha)
- pantyhose dentist (still a popular search)
- hippie cakes (is that like a tye-dye cake?)
- how to be a bitch (oh, that’s easy)
- can’t shit after gall bladder removal (can’t shift what?)
- boobs flickr (I’m sure you found a lot more than boobs on flickr)
- greg’s porn (and just recently Greg threw out his porn collection)
- if my mother is watching child can i pay (uumm…)
Not as interesting as some of my bloggie friends, but interesting enough for me.