- Had lunch with Mom and step-dad today; twas nice
- have loads of fog; tis cool
- had 5 car “accidents” in the same spot in the last 36 hours (I repeat – people drive too fast on wet roads that have a sharp turn)
- work = totally caught up and then some! w00t
- have a shit load of eBay items to list for step-dad (reason we had lunch – to discuss said eBay listings)
- so freaking tired
- Greg has to go into work tomorrow morning
- Get to buy Amelia a Christmas dress this weekend
- Going to have Christmas pictures taken next weekend with Olivia (going to be soooo cute!)
- Brother and friends are not going to be joining us on the cruise – too much drama to list at the moment
- Brother also fractured his wrist over the weekend
- He tripped over the dog and fell down the flight of stairs
- Sadly, he was too drunk to notice until the next morning
- Teaching Amelia the words to “Jingle Bells”
- Sad thing is, I’ve forgotten some of the lyrics!
Ok, that’s enough for now. I’m embarrassed to say that I am getting off the computer (no more Etsy, no more eBay, no more message boards, no more Secret Santa shopping) and getting my ass in bed (and maybe play a little DS).