2008 was less… tramatizing than 2007! Reached some good milestones and… it was, overall, a good year for me.
My divorce was finally final!
Also, on Feb 1, received two surprises at work:
An edible ‘flower’ arrangement from Greg, and a visit from one of my bestest friends, Michele!
- Greg and I celebrated my 29th Birthday by going out to lunch with my folks and then dinner at Medieval Times:
- Greg and I also celebrated our one year anniversary in Ocean City:
- And, Greg and I decided to elope!
- Flew to Michigan for 5 days and stayed with Greg’s family (never finished my trip report though, so I’m only linking to the on part I did write):
I still feel 2007’s picture is cuter:
(still can’t believe she’s turning 2 next week!)
- Had an exciting morning with the neighbor
- Went through ANOTHER tooth extraction
- Amelia had her first beach trip to Ocean City, MD:
- Just because he loves me, Greg bought me my first digital SLR!
- Marked a milestone by renewing our lease! We’ve lived as a family for a year (and survived)!
and at a pumpkin farm:
- Celebrated Thanksgiving (didn’t write about it though):
All in all, it was a fantastic year, and I can’t wait to see what 2009 brings; I already know it’s going to start off with a bang, and there are a few special surprises for later in the year.