It just dawned on me that it’s Thursday night.
Umm… where did Tuesday go?
This week went by way faster than I was expecting; I barley remember Monday!
(Private Practice is a hot topic tonight: Childhood Vaccinations)
I totally wasn’t expecting this week to go as fast as it did; I even did overtime twice this week! Greg and I are not really ready for next week (albeit it’s going to be a short work week for the both of us); neither of us can’t believe we’re actually leaving for our awesome vacation at the end of next week (aka: next weekend); you’re probably thinking “Well, you do have this weekend to get everything done”… mmm… not really:
- Friday night (tomorrow) we’re heading over to Greg’s Mom’s cause we pretty much missed spending Thanksgiving and Christmas with her
- Saturday is the wedding shower AND company party
- Sunday we’re celebrating Amelia’s 2nd Birthday
somewhere between those events, I have to:
- get my nails done – it’s been 3 weeks and they’re too long for my liking as well as in need of a new coat of paint
- find a new camera bag (returned the other one because I didn’t like it)
- do some clothes shopping because Greg left a uni-ball pen in his pants that made it to the dryer and some of my clothes were ruined (of course his clothes were not)
- even though most of my cruise clothes are packed, I want to re-wash them cause they’ve been in the suitcase since November (seriously)
- Greg and I want to get pedicures (yes, together)
- and I still have to figure out how I want my hair to look (yes, still)
(I’m not even going to comment about the ending of Private Practice as I am in support of Childhood Vaccinations – and the ending is why; a preventable disease was not prevented by a routine vaccination)
I’ve been distracted and lost my train of thought…
Oh, so I head a really bazaar dream last night; I went to a doctor and learned that I was pregnant – a good couple of months along – and that there were three babies in me; one very healthy looking and normal, and the other two – well, not healthy or normal looking. And, actually, I believe in the dream one of the other babies was dead. Thankfully, the dream was short (or I don’t remember much). However, I’m late and now a little paranoid (again).
Ok, all week I’ve been telling myself that I will go to bed early and all week I’ve been going to bed between 12:30-1:00am. and, on that note … I am heading to the bedroom